Monday, September 18, 2017

It's My Job: A Redefinition

Gooood afternoon everyone 🌤
Happy Monday!

Here are today's thoughts. . . 

It's time I grab hold of my life. There are too many things at play, too many obstacles to let get in the way. Strength doesn't grow on trees, and so I've learned that I have to find it within myself somehow. I say all of this because as a student, and an artist, I'm given many opportunities to throw in the towel. To give up, or to say no. To give less than my best. But I've learned that no matter what, I have to keep going. I have to keep pushing myself. I can't let my emotions drag me down, or my mentality grow negative. It's my job to redefine who I am, what I represent, and to steer myself back on track. I have to be patient with myself, my growth, and my progress. I have to recognize what isn't working, and what is. The adjustments I need to make, and what needs to change. It's my job to stay interested, stay engaged, and stay open. If there are a million voices in my head telling me to stop, I have to create that one voice to drown all those others out. I have to be my own support, my own foundation, my own ground to stand tall on. It's my job to know when to move, and when to be still. When to hold on, and when to let go. Life is about balance, and it's my job to define what that means for me. We will always be "figuring it out" in life. Once you know it all, you might as well be dead. There is way too much out there to see, feel, and experience, for someone to claim that they know it all. This world is much too big a place for ignorance to take root. It is my job to stay creative. To redefine myself and the world around me.
Peace & love,
MSB 
P.S. SAVE THE DATE >>> SUNDAY, Sept 24th !!
WHAT: Contemporary Open Class w/ MIKE ESPERANZA 
WHEN: 7:30pm-9:30pm
WHERE: PMT Studio 69 West 14th St New York,NY 
Only $10! 

Stay tuned for upcoming posts! 
Visit our website for more info! Movedipr.org

Follow us on instagram! @movedipr @difned @msb.words 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Job: A Redefinition

Gooood afternoon everyone 🌤 Happy Monday! Here are today's thoughts. . .  It's time I grab hold of my life. There are too ...